Saturday, October 30, 2010

When the mind wants to sleep...

A maze of thoughts caught up in the web of life....I wonder how some people can complicate life as much as I can sometimes, but well, thats me.
I really admire anyone who can avoid this, but try as I may, I cant. I have been through this at every stage of life...only to feel in the end that I could have saved so much time and effort if I had avoided the same. But no, I find the familar feeling of being caught in a web as I mentioned above. How accurately that describes one sometimes...how clearly I can describe my emotions but not make sense of them!
I guess its human nature to feel that we are alone in going through anything...and the same human nature which wants us to kick ourselves when we later realise that we are all mostly alike at the end of it all. I suppose we just have to grin and bear it sometimes.
Am glad that all my tiredness has finally culminated in my body and mind completely giving up just yesterday. I finally realised the value of sound sleep which pulls you so blissfully away from the worries of real life. And I guess thats what I need now as well.

1 comment: