Monday, July 26, 2010

Despite it all...

A few days ago, caught up by the craziness that is work, I thought that my next post would be different. It would be about all the things that I do not enjoy nowdays particularly work!

Still have half a mind to do that sometime later, but today, I felt better and decided to look at what I have enjoyed despite it all.

a) Watching little kids near my house on their way home from tution class, play with Bingo(my labrador) as I take him for his nightly walk.
b)Cooling off with a friend on a Sunday morning with a swim in the pool, a scrumptious breakfast and nonsensical chat after a long time!
c)Enjoying watching the movie 'Beethoven' on Sunday afternoon with my little cousin and hearing her laugh out loud at the funny parts.
d)Having a 3 way conversation with old friends from school on facebook...again after a long time!
e)Savouring amma's home cooked roti and rajma at work, taking a break from canteen food!

Thats all for now...

3 comments:

  1. nice blog ..... must be refreshin for u

    but i thought u enjoyed work.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...it was and writing is a great outlet!
    work has been kind of crazy lately...too much tension which kills any enjoyment that may exist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im slowly gettin into that mood, where I feel like escaping the tension....

    y the reluctance in adding me to ur friend list on facebook or orkut

    ReplyDelete